- All books and magazines will be checked out for two weeks.
- K through 8 may check out four books. 2nd - 8th may also check out one magazine
- No fines are assessed for overdue books. Per APS policy: A replacement charge to cover the cost of replacing lost or damaged books is required at all levels.
- All students may check out E, F, or Nonfiction books.
- YA books may only be checked out by Sixth, Seventh and Eighth graders.
- Parents may have accounts to check out materials. Come to the library to create those accounts.